- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
The WATD On Air Inbox
Upcoming WATD Live Remote Broadcasts
Dave Skill Flashback Music Specials
Your Local South Shore Weather Forecast
South Shore Community Events
Follow WATD on Instagram
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
Follow 959WATDFM on Twitter
- What a beautiful Saturday! Have you been to Hanover Day yet? Lisa Azizian will bring you updates on air from noon... https://t.co/j63G6wUenO about 16 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimManning9: @959watdfm Great weekend w/ sun, 70's on coast, 80's inland. https://t.co/0PsU4p9UWo about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cohasset: 10th Annual Triathlon Set for Sunday, June 26 https://t.co/YzmNPq0Kej 01:48:44 PM June 24, 2016 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Boston: Marshfield-Based Radio Reading Service for Visually Impaired Gives Legislative Briefing at Statehouse https://t.co/YvEdTm5YII 12:42:36 PM June 24, 2016 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In its ongoing efforts to continue to go green, the town of Pembroke is making changes to its trash and recycling... https://t.co/ibTyMdN6AV 12:06:20 PM June 24, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There was standing room only at the Hingham selectmen’s meeting last night, as people turned out in support of a... https://t.co/Eoqei9wP60 11:20:26 AM June 24, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Join The WATD Listener Club
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc