- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Snocountry Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Patsy from Kingston found the first #redbox of this year's Bellestar Jewelry scavenger hunt at the place that... https://t.co/aMNnek4P4v about 38 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hingham: Court Rules in Favor of the Town in its Proposed Purchase of Aquarion Water Company https://t.co/Z2NvPRQLfl about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 11-23-2015 featuring Divas With A Twist https://t.co/PBZw51L9SV #mapoli #SouthShore about 9 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MondayNightTalk Monday Night Talk 11-23-2015 featuring Gina Tempesta, author of Boston’s ... https://t.co/O7HuCQ1nHC #mapoli #SouthShore about 12 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.