- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Nautical News: For the week of August 17: WEATHER DOMINATES NAUTICAL NEWS Weather do... http://t.co/bYdS6P9Dwf via @SouthShoreNews
- #WATD Marshfield: Ribbon cut celebrating Route 139 widening and new traffic light: If you ... http://t.co/XAdgsHbDTX via @SouthShoreNews
- #WATD Marshfield: “I Drive Your Truck” performance honors South Shore soldier: Paul Monti,... http://t.co/7SBgc31CpC via @SouthShoreNews
- Rob and Lisa had a visit from Up With People this morning! Haley, Elaine and Giselle were in studio to talk about... http://t.co/W6UaV1Er3r
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050