- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Join Rob and Lisa at The Market at Pinehills, Plymouth MA until 2pm today for their second annual SOUPer Bowl!... http://t.co/dxgGdTRsji
- The casino license is designated for the southeastern portion of the state that includes the cities of Fall River... http://t.co/RvFtnSXGxo
- Tune in today at 5 and 6 p.m. for WATD anchor and reporter Steve Burns' last newscast before he moves to the... http://t.co/u5SFj6CAiP
- MA: Today is deadline to apply for Southeastern casino license, last state casino license http://t.co/7AWmJg5s48
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc