- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Precision Weather Forecasting
SnoCountry.com Mountain Snowfall Reports
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Quincy: Teen Accused of Bringing Gun to Milton High School Held Without Bail http://t.co/2XiWDIwS5o about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Milton High School was locked down for three hours Wednesday afternoon because of the incident. http://t.co/qBrWJXBwNL about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weymouth: Watchdog Group Calls Out SouthField Developer http://t.co/uNyrLeJx4j about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: State Senator deMacedo Appointed to Two National Councils http://t.co/AtAuaCALhB about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.