- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the kids: Friday August 29 – Sunday August 31: Weekend Events: Ned B... http://t.co/1h5MpYbS85 via @959watdfm
- One last reminder - Rob and Lisa are bringing the #southshoretour to Scituate tomorrow morning from 6-10 am! Stop... http://t.co/1DcelcpNN7
- #WATD Plymouth: Sub-committee fleshes out state vs. town conflicts of interest: The Confli... http://t.co/K3H0LT3ZG8 via @SouthShoreNews
- #WATD Tewksbury: Deal reached to sell supermarket chain to ex-CEO: (AP) — A New England su... http://t.co/HFpMx4lkUF via @SouthShoreNews
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050