- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Sponsored by The South Shore Skin Center
Upcoming WATD Live Remote Broadcasts
South Shore Community Events
Your Local South Shore Weather Forecast
Dave Skill Flashback Music Specials
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
Follow WATD on Instagram
Follow 959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hanson: Possible Recall Petition https://t.co/8jziZjs0hI about 40 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Brockton: Man Convicted in Brutal Knife Attack on Woman in Her Home https://t.co/rE0ttPnG5r about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tonight's guest from 8-9 PM on Common Ground, WATD's weekly program that addresses issues regarding substance... https://t.co/UO9UPzNLxM about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Boston: Harvard, Bloomberg Launch $32M Project to Train US Mayors https://t.co/Pwiuj2G08f about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
WATD Pet of the Week
Join The WATD Listener Club
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc