- Steve comes to the South Shore by way of the Jersey Shore. Upon arriving at Emerson College in Boston back in 2010, and eventual graduation in 2014, Steve was immediately attracted to radio as an outlet for his reporting. Previous stops before the South Shore include WOBM on the Jersey Shore, WCCM in the Merrimack Valley, an internship at CBS Radio News' flagship station, WCBS 880 in New York City, and a few formative years at Emerson's WERS.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Scituate: Just One Contested Race on the Ballot for Town’s Annual Election http://t.co/4584xXCVF5
- RT @DXFD_PIO: DXFD FF's salute alongside DPD officers as K-9 Zar passes by DPD HQ https://t.co/n6d8saFK5S
- Quincy: Anti-Drug Coalition Hosts Family Awareness Event http://t.co/uHXbHCKvDf
- WATD Owner Ed Perry getting cozy with a Madagascar Cockroach that The South Shore Natural Science Center brought by today!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc