- Steven Dodrill left the WATD news team in 2013. He was a full-time news reporter and weekend anchor while assuming the duties of Manager of Web and News Services. The 25 year-old Franklin Pierce University graduate adds a blend of new media to the traditional news for WATD listeners over the airwaves, and for the readers on the web. Dodrill has a vast amount of experience in on-air and online platforms. "Follow" him on Twitter At Franklin Pierce, Steven worked to introduce new forms of media like YouTube, and Twitter to the Franklin Pierce community. Steven graduated Cum Laude and with honors in Mass Communication from Franklin Pierce University in May of 2009. Steven focused his education and experience in New Hampshire around sports broadcasting, digital media, broadcast journalism, news, media production, and political reporting. "Like" him on Facebook Dodrill also interned with the Harwich Mariners of the Cape Cod Baseball League during the summer of 2007, and most recently in the spring of 2009 he completed an internship in the newsroom at WMUR-TV in Manchester, NH.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the kids: Friday, May 22 – Sunday, May 24, 2015: The North River Fes... http://t.co/7GwMFU3vqA via @959watdfm about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed in reply to WATDSSMN ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MA: Celtics Owner Pagliuca Takes Over Boston’s 2024 Olympic Bid http://t.co/nOHuo3hq9t about 13 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @weymouthpaper: Listen to @weymouthpaper reporter @EdBakerWeymouth on @959watdfm at 4 talk about WHS lockdown. Baker was trapped in room… about 14 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Weymouth: High School Lockdown Cleared; Suspect in Custody http://t.co/qHsHulBwIY about 15 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.