- Steven Dodrill left the WATD news team in 2013. He was a full-time news reporter and weekend anchor while assuming the duties of Manager of Web and News Services. The 25 year-old Franklin Pierce University graduate adds a blend of new media to the traditional news for WATD listeners over the airwaves, and for the readers on the web. Dodrill has a vast amount of experience in on-air and online platforms. "Follow" him on Twitter At Franklin Pierce, Steven worked to introduce new forms of media like YouTube, and Twitter to the Franklin Pierce community. Steven graduated Cum Laude and with honors in Mass Communication from Franklin Pierce University in May of 2009. Steven focused his education and experience in New Hampshire around sports broadcasting, digital media, broadcast journalism, news, media production, and political reporting. "Like" him on Facebook Dodrill also interned with the Harwich Mariners of the Cape Cod Baseball League during the summer of 2007, and most recently in the spring of 2009 he completed an internship in the newsroom at WMUR-TV in Manchester, NH.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Hingham: Garage fire results in $150,000 in damages http://t.co/eYwxigbNdH
- Join Rob and Lisa at The Market at Pinehills, Plymouth MA until 2pm today for their second annual SOUPer Bowl!... http://t.co/dxgGdTRsji
- The casino license is designated for the southeastern portion of the state that includes the cities of Fall River... http://t.co/RvFtnSXGxo
- Tune in today at 5 and 6 p.m. for WATD anchor and reporter Steve Burns' last newscast before he moves to the... http://t.co/u5SFj6CAiP
Great local savings!
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc