- Steven Dodrill left the WATD news team in 2013. He was a full-time news reporter and weekend anchor while assuming the duties of Manager of Web and News Services. The 25 year-old Franklin Pierce University graduate adds a blend of new media to the traditional news for WATD listeners over the airwaves, and for the readers on the web. Dodrill has a vast amount of experience in on-air and online platforms. "Follow" him on Twitter At Franklin Pierce, Steven worked to introduce new forms of media like YouTube, and Twitter to the Franklin Pierce community. Steven graduated Cum Laude and with honors in Mass Communication from Franklin Pierce University in May of 2009. Steven focused his education and experience in New Hampshire around sports broadcasting, digital media, broadcast journalism, news, media production, and political reporting. "Like" him on Facebook Dodrill also interned with the Harwich Mariners of the Cape Cod Baseball League during the summer of 2007, and most recently in the spring of 2009 he completed an internship in the newsroom at WMUR-TV in Manchester, NH.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Rockland: Officials Excited Over New SouthField Master Plan http://t.co/TS0Hur8gbb
- @WATDSSMN: What to do with the kids this weekend: Friday, September 4 – Monday, September 7, 20... http://t.co/LhDK8eKUWP via @959watdfm
- New York: Judge Lets Brady Play, Ruling Against NFL in ‘Deflategate’ http://t.co/UxfLphdrfF
- Boston: Chewing Tobacco Ban at Fenway, Other Boston Ballparks OK’d http://t.co/XZjsduOqOi
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc