- Steven Dodrill is a member of the WATD news team as a full-time news reporter and weekend anchor while assuming the duties of Manager of Web and News Services. The 25 year-old Franklin Pierce University graduate adds a blend of new media to the traditional news for WATD listeners over the airwaves, and for the readers on the web. Dodrill has a vast amount of experience in on-air and online platforms. "Follow" him on Twitter At Franklin Pierce, Steven worked to introduce new forms of media like YouTube, and Twitter to the Franklin Pierce community. Steven graduated Cum Laude and with honors in Mass Communication from Franklin Pierce University in May of 2009. Steven focused his education and experience in New Hampshire around sports broadcasting, digital media, broadcast journalism, news, media production, and political reporting. "Like" him on Facebook Dodrill also interned with the Harwich Mariners of the Cape Cod Baseball League during the summer of 2007, and most recently in the spring of 2009 he completed an internship in the newsroom at WMUR-TV in Manchester, NH.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
- Almost Famous w/ John Shea and Lisa Azizian is on WATD-FM Now!Starts: 8:00 pmEnds: 10:00 pmDescription: The show showcases local bands, musicians and singers from the New England region with a strong focus on the South Shore, the Cape and Boston. Visit http://959watd.com/programming/special-programming/almost-famous for more information.
Precision Weather Forecasting
Great local savings!
WATD Remote Broadcasts
Upcoming Special Events
959WATDFM on Twitter
- #WATD Middleboro: Two killed in head-on Route 44 crash: Police are investigating a head-on... http://t.co/Mh4tIBzX6G via @SouthShoreNews about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Middleboro update: Crash cleared, Route 44 has re-opened with some lingering delays. about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Middleboro: Confirmed two deaths from crash, drivers of the two cars involved. PD says Route 44 closed in both dir from 495 to Raynham line about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Like WATD-FM on FacebookFor Email Marketing you can trust
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc
Copyright 95.9 WATD FM. All Rights Reserved.
WATD Business Phone: (781) 837-1166 WATD News Room: (781) 837-1169 WATD On Air Phone: (781) 837-4900
95.9 WATD, Marshfield Broadcasting Company, 130 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050