- Steven Dodrill left the WATD news team in 2013. "Follow" him on Twitter At Franklin Pierce, Steven worked to introduce new forms of media like YouTube, and Twitter to the Franklin Pierce community. Steven graduated Cum Laude and with honors in Mass Communication from Franklin Pierce University in May of 2009. Steven focused his education and experience in New Hampshire around sports broadcasting, digital media, broadcast journalism, news, media production, and political reporting. "Like" him on Facebook Dodrill also interned with the Harwich Mariners of the Cape Cod Baseball League during the summer of 2007, and most recently in the spring of 2009 he completed an internship in the newsroom at WMUR-TV in Manchester, NH.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Sponsored by The South Shore Skin Center
Upcoming WATD Live Remote Broadcasts
2016 WATD Sports Play-by-Play Coverage
South Shore Community Events
Your Local South Shore Weather Forecast
Dave Skill Flashback Music Specials
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
Follow WATD on Instagram
Follow 959WATDFM on Twitter
- New flight patterns have put planes directly over residents' homes. https://t.co/Wm252w6L6s 01:55:54 PM September 23, 2016 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Grant Received for Structural Rehab of the Mayflower II https://t.co/tHqVaZibPT 12:45:57 PM September 23, 2016 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goldie’s Hot List ~ Golf Kitchen Book: August 22, 2016 ~ Food glorious food, the subject of... https://t.co/1Nz3h0FZpa Via @GoldieBounce 09:39:39 AM September 23, 2016 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Plymouth: Tick-Borne Disease Awareness Program Approved by Commissioners https://t.co/KlYLG2J5VK 09:12:06 AM September 23, 2016 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Foxborough: 4-Hour Springsteen Show Costs Gillette Stadium $22,000 Fine https://t.co/SFVsdfQXpR 04:49:49 PM September 22, 2016 from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Join The WATD Listener Club
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc