- WATD online and on-air contributors include, but are not limited to: The Associated Press, Precision Weather Forecasting, local news stringers and reporters, in-house news and internet media staff, State House and town hall reporters, freelance reporters, special feature reporters and producers, and on-air radio hosts/personnel.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
The WATD On Air Inbox
Upcoming WATD Live Remote Broadcasts
- Live from the SS Young Professionals Foundation Golf Tournament at the Pinehills in Plymouth on Wednesday, May 25 from 11AM-2PM
- Live from The Adams Center in Kingston on Friday, May 27 from 6-10 AM
- Live from Mayflower Food & Spirits in Plymouth on Monday, May 30 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- More to be Announced — Check Back Soon!
Your Local South Shore Weather Forecast
South Shore Community Events
Dave Skill Flashback Music Specials
Follow WATD on Instagram
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
Follow 959WATDFM on Twitter
- Boston: MBTA Bans Hoverboards Due to Safety Risk https://t.co/KaWXTfzxhA about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Senior Center Hosting Public Meeting on Development Plans at Former Battelle Institute https://t.co/zfIUzqIzvU about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/UVQjhC47gx about 6 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Kingston: Public Forum Tonight Addresses New Police Station Project https://t.co/wv2mzmnn6t about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Boston: Lawsuit Against Bridgewater State Hospital Can Move Forward https://t.co/HltCQYlMbj about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Duxbury Music Festival is in its 11th season this year. https://t.co/oTkAL3lH2q about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Music Festival Scheduled for July https://t.co/WpPvYOjcqe about 8 hours ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
Join The WATD Listener Club
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc