Do you know true love when you come across it? All this week, February 9 – 13, WATD will be giving out romantic prizes – and all YOU have to do to win is be the first caller to answer a true or false question about a famous love song. Get it right, and you could win a prize from Fedele’s Chocolates, Fred Astaire Dance Studios, Bellestar Jewelry, Plimoth Plantation or The Barker Tavern. Stay tuned through Valentine’s Day to 95.9 FM WATD.
- A beautiful pair of contemporary rose quartz earrings from Bellestar Jewelry. Since 1983 Bellestar Jewelry has been celebrating relationships and making Valentine’s Day just a little more memorable. Visit Bellestar Jewelry on Route 139 in Pembroke and online at bellestarjewelry.com
- Dance lessons – a “beginner’s package” for two from Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Plymouth. It consists of 6 private lessons, one intro group class, and a pair of passes to a Friday night Open Dance Party. Learn more about Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Plymouth, visit FADSPlymouth.com
- Two tickets to the very entertaining Valentine’s Day Doo Wop Dance Party. This is an annual event at The Barker Tavern and includes dinner, dancing, and great live music ranging from Doo Wop through hits from the 70s and Motown classics. Visit barkertavern.com | For more information, email Becky@TheBarker.com
- A delicious gift basket from Fedele’s Chocolates. It looks good, tastes great, and is filled with an assortment of delicious chocolates and nuts. Visit Fedele’s Chocolates in Pembroke and Plymouth. www.fedeleschocolates.com
- A VERY useful $25 gift certificate to Fedele’s Chocolates. You can get A LOT of Valentine’s presents at Fedele’s for $25 – strawberries fresh-dipped in chocolate, traditional heart-shaped boxes filled with chocolates and nuts, you can even customize an assortment of chocolates for your Valentine. Visit Fedele’s Chocolates in Pembroke and Plymouth. www.fedeleschocolates.com
- Dinner and a movie at Plimoth Plantation. Arrive to chocolates and a fresh-cut rose, then choose from two mouth-watering entrees along with dessert, coffee or tea, then pick one of two cinematic experiences to round out your evening – all under one roof. Learn more at Plimoth.org