1. No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
2. There are no prize substitutions.
3. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
4. Prizes can’t be exchanged for cash.
5. All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
6. Contests and promotions are open only to listeners of all ages unless otherwise indicated.
6. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be broadcasted on-air
7. Residents in all areas may be eligible to win prizes, but prizes will need to be picked up at WATD Headquarters unless otherwise indicated.
8. Employees and family members of Marshfield Broadcasting staff and any other sponsors are not eligible.
9. The contest winner will be decided by management and will be final.
10. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 60 days per household.
11. Prizes must be redeemed within 14 days of winning or may be forfeited.
12. State and local taxes may apply on any prize of $600 or more.