1-781-837-1166 ext. 320
Katherine Perry, a graduate of Duxbury High School and The University of Massachusetts at Amherst, has really made her mark since her arrival at WATD. She is the daughter of the owner, Ed Perry, but that doesn’t stop Katherine from consistently nailing out a solid news cast. She also works as a reporter, and specializes in in-depth features.
When not working at WATD Katherine enjoys cooking, reading about cooking, feeding other people her cooking and eating other people’s cooking. She will also read anything, but harbors a particular interest in pre-twentieth century fiction.
Katherine can be heard on-air weekdays during the mid-day, 4, 5, or 6 o’clock news.
- 2013 Associated Press Award- Investigative Reporting
- 2012 Regional Edward R. Murrow Award for Audio Reporting-Hard News
- 2011 1st Place PRNDI Award-Best Use of Sound (Public Radio News Directors Incorporated)
- 2011 National Edward R. Murrow Award- Feature Reporting
- 2010 RTNDA National Overall Excellence
- 2009 Associated Press Award- Hard News Feature