Hanover: Crews Respond To Carbon Monoxide Incident

Credit: Hanover Fire Dept.

Credit: Hanover Fire Dept.

Crews were called to the scene of a Carbon Monoxide incident in Hanover Monday morning.

Fire officials say they were called to the scene of an incident on Clark Circle around 6:30 a.m.

Levels at the scene reached the 300’s from the basement making it a level 2 CO incident with occupants showing symptoms.

The scene was secured at the source and crews ventilated the area.


About Dan McCready

Dan McCready is a South Shore native who’s happy to be back working in his home region. After graduating from Catholic Memorial High School, GO KNIGHTS! Dan attended Suffolk University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Communications. After college Dan worked as a standup comic and actor appearing in several theatrical productions, independent films, and worked as a background extra in films and TV shows including Fever Pitch, Underdog, and Brotherhood while also working as a weekend overnight DJ on Easy 99.1. Eventually Dan began covering the Boston entertainment scene for Production Live Online and, after being bit by the journalism bug, decided to further his studies at Northeastern University, where he earned his master's degree. Since that time Dan has worked across many media platforms for organizations including the Patriot Ledger, Cape Cod Broadcasting, and 1420 WBSM in New Bedford. Dan is currently residing in Milton and enjoys hanging out with friends, candlepin bowling, playing video games, and making videos for his fledgling YouTube Channel.