- Katherine Perry, a graduate of Duxbury High School and The University of Massachusetts at Amherst, has really made her mark since her arrival at WATD. She is the daughter of the owner, Ed Perry, but that doesn't stop Katherine from consistently nailing out a solid news cast. She also works as a reporter, and specializes in in-depth features.
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
959WATDFM on Twitter
- Braintree: Pedestrians Struck in Stop & Shop Parking Lot http://t.co/oVeDYW8bMg
- Bill Wilhelm, our very own WATD Sports Director & Announcer, longtime Duxbury resident, acclaimed soccer coach... http://t.co/aSCGgc8rWn
- Scituate: Parishioners Ordered to Leave Church by Next Week, June 5th http://t.co/7qOaobHxX9
- BREAKING: Parishioners occupying St. Frances Cabrini in Scituate for nearly 11 years have been ordered by a... http://t.co/xTCcRqoNki
For Email Marketing you can trust
|WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol Ebert Perry and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.
Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc