- Michelle Bermas is a Freelance Correspondent for 95.9 WATD. She loves meeting people, interviewing them and sharing their story with South Shore listeners. She's also a freelance writer whose written for the Sunday Boston Globe Magazine, South Shore Living Magazine, USATODAY.com, The Boston Globe newspaper and more.
Listen Live, 24-7, Online!
Sponsored by The South Shore Skin Center
Upcoming WATD Live Remote Broadcasts
South Shore Community Events
Your Local South Shore Weather Forecast
Dave Skill Flashback Music Specials
Like WATD-FM on Facebook
Follow WATD on Instagram
Follow 959WATDFM on Twitter
- MA: United Independent Party’s Founder Discusses Election Obstacles, Party’s Growth https://t.co/xTfv4Nlauy about 19 minutes ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Under Massachusetts law, 43,000 people or 1% of voters must be enrolled in the United Independent Party by... https://t.co/9h8QFodCvE about 25 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duxbury: Fluoride in Public Water Supply, ‘Bonus’ Shellfish Season on Selectmen’s Agenda https://t.co/VhCcgBekiZ about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- W. Bridgewater: Mosquito Found Carrying EEE Virus https://t.co/MAhDMqmXBh about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fisheries for lobsters and crabs are currently grappling with a shortage of bait. Typically, herring is used to... https://t.co/c7iQPYotHi about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
WATD Pet of the Week
Join The WATD Listener Club
About WATD-FM WATD is one of those seemingly impossible ideas which actually worked and has now endured for over three full decades. The idea for the station in Marshfield emerged as the result of a prospecting trip Carol and Edward Perry made in December of 1972.Click here to learn more...
WordPress Powered Website - ACTSmart, Inc